0.02 to 0.8 or $6 to $8 per square foot
- This program is offered in conjunction with local participating insulation and window contractors to install measures that reduce electric heating and air conditioning consumption.
- Program offers incentives for insulation measures in attics, walls, and floors. Rebates range from .02 per square foot to .80 per square foot depending on existing and installed insulation R values.
- The weatherization program also offers $6 to $8 per square foot for new window upgrades. Existing windows must be single pane with/without storms or double pane with metal frames. Replacement windows must have a U-factor of 0.30 or lower to qualify.
- Members who purchase qualifying clothes washers that meet Energy Star qualifications
Ductless Heat Pump
- This program provides an option to customers looking to supplement or replace zonal heating systems using inverter driven ductless heat pump technology common in the commercial sector. No ducting is required for system installation. The heat pump technology also provides air conditioning more efficiently than through-the-wall air conditioners.
- Program is offered through local contractors in the area. Project must be pre-approved through the Northwest Ductless Heat Pump Program.
Call Chris Seibold for further details on energy savings programs (208) 679-2222.