SmartHub is United Electric’s free online bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your daily energy usage. If you previously used E-Bill, you can access SmartHub using the same E-Bill login and password. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account.
- Provides 24-hour access to account or accounts.
- Sends an email notification when a new electric bill is generated. The email includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information. You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill, or you may choose to pay in a different manner.
- Allows you to pay electronically using a Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, or an electronic check transaction.
- Displays posting of payments in real-time.
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy usage in graphs.
- Includes a free app for your smartphone or tablet. Download it by searching for “SmartHub” on either the Apple Store or Android Market.
- Lets those with multiple accounts pay with a single payment.
Download the App
Download the free SmartHub app for your smartphone or tablet. You can pay your electric bill and monitor daily usage data on your account or accounts from anywhere.
- Search for “SmartHub” in the Apple Store or Android Market and download the app.
- Press the “By Name” button at the bottom.
- Type “United Electric Co-op” as your provider
- Enter your E-Bill login information or click “New User” to create a SmartHub account. The login information is the same for both the web and mobile app.
Have questions? Call (208) 679-2222, and a member service representative can help you with downloading or using the app.
The SmartHub payment system requires an e-mail address for proper identification and processing. If you don’t have an e-mail address, consider choosing a free e-mail service.
Any web browser of your choosing will work. Examples include: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.
No. The SmartHub service is free.
Log into SmartHub with your old address and click, “My Profile” tab at the top. Provide the necessary information to make your change.
From the SmartHub login page, click “Can’t access your account?” Enter your account number, name, and email address, and your password will be sent to your email address. You also may contact a member service representative at (208) 679-2222.
United Electric Co-op Inc. accepts Visa, AMEX, and MasterCard credit and debit cards, or electronic checks for SmartHub payments.
The SmartHub payment site is available 24 hours a day. You also may make multiple payments during the month to your account.
Most payments are posted within an hour of being paid. Occasionally, posting may be delayed due to maintenance, but all payments made during business hours will be posted by close of business, and all payments made after hours will be posted by close of business the following business day.
Yes. Under the Billing and Payments tab, click on the Recurring Payments link and then choose the New Recurring Payments button for the account you would like set up. Complete all of the required fields to enroll in recurring Check or Credit Card draft.
Yes. The SmartHub website is a secured website.
Yes. You can elect to receive an electronic billing if you so choose.
No. You still can pay your bill through other available options. Payments may be brought to our office or mailed using the envelope included with your bill. You also can pay your bill by telephone with a Visa, AMEX, or MasterCard debit or credit card or electronic check.
No. The SmartHub payment site only allows one user ID and e-mail address per membership.
Yes. If the payment is received on or before 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Any payments made after this time may cause your service to be disconnected and your account to be charged applicable fees.
Generally, statements are available on the 1st of the month. Once you register for SmartHub, you will receive an email each month when your current bill is available to view and pay.